AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

moving back to CC payments from monthly invoicing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, can someone please assist me in the problem below:-

i am now looking at moving an account of invoicing back to paying by credit card so i can extend my payment terms again and increase my advertising budget.... i have found this form online 

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/6145334#ts=6145338

but keep being told by friends in the business that the account is over £45k a month and this form is redundant. i called the addwords helpline and they have said its possible and there is no restriction on monthly spend. i dont want to change the details and budget for this to happen in 7 days (as per the form says) and then get it declined.

can someone confirm that the helpline is correct and i can change back to invoicing. thanks so much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Accounts are often moved from invoicing to a payment source and vice-versa. If you move back to using a credit card as your payment source, depending on a few variables, the system will make your account either manual or automatic pay. You can read more about the two with this help file... and further about account thresholds. These are different for everyone, so I am not sure anyone here could assure you of anything. It truly varies per account. No account really has a restriction on monthly spend... as we all can spend as much as we wish... the kicker is in the account threshold before being charged/debited.

Technically, the helpline is correct in that it is possible and there is no restriction on monthly spend. You would need to balance out that information with the info I have provided. If needed, call support again and ask more detailed questions with the terms I have used: account threshold, etc..

All the Best,

James  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Fanatic advice and  a very though-er answer. thanks very much for taking time out to answer. regards  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Very welcome, sir. 

Cheers,

James