AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

monthly invoice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi .. i got my monthly invoice .. but when will it be credited so that i can do further advertising?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: monthly invoice

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ranz f,

Are you referring the monthly invoicing billing method? If you've received an invoice, you'll have to initiate a payment through check/wire transfer to Google's bank account mentioned in the invoice.

If you've made the payment, you'd receive a notification about your payment and you can check it in the account as well.
Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ranz,

From my experience, Monthly invoicing is net 30 days. I'm not sure what you mean about being credited so you can continue to advertise.

If you are specifically in need of answers related to the billing status of your account, you are probably best served to contact AdWords Support directly. They can access your account and explain what you're seeing much better than us guessing.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hai am new to adwords..i payed 2000 and my ads were running..what is
monthly invoice ? why should i pay monthly invoice?
it says i have to pay 2000 in my monthly invoice... will that 2000 be
credited in my account or its for google?
what is the profit of adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i received monthly invoice RS:2000/- now i should pay that to google
adwords mentioned in the invoice..
will google adwords take that money as their credit????
or that 2000 which i pay to google adwords mentioned in invoice will that
2000 be credited to my account?