AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

may i use some one else Credit card to make payments in my adwords acc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to use some one else credit card for the Manual paymnets in my adwords account i can do that or i need credit card on my name . ? 

Uzma

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: may i use some one else Credit card to make payments in my adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Uzma and welcome,

@Uzma wrote:

I want to use some one else credit card for the Manual paymnets in my adwords account i can do that or i need credit card on my name . ? 

Uzma

As per my understanding, it depends upon the consent given by the individual whom credit card you are using in your Adwords account.

Most of the times, advertisers use the respective Company's Credit Card so that they are the real authorized people dealing with any billing related issues if occur.

Is it not possible for you to use your credit card to make the payments?

I would also encourage you to read the Terms and conditions of your respective country in this link: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

Pankaj

Re: may i use some one else Credit card to make payments in my adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Uzma

Welcome to adwords community, 

Yes you can use some one else credit card for manual payment, and your credit card detail as per following 

• Your credit card type is a: Visa, Visa Electron, or Mastercard.
  • The name of the credit/debit card owner matches the information you have provided.
  • The credit card expiration date is valid and matches the information you have provided.
  • The CVN code (usually the last 3 digits on the back of the card) is valid and matches the information you have provided.
  • The issuing bank allows the use of the card for internet transactions.
  • The card has no charge limit for a one time transaction.
  • The card does not limit the number of transactions for a certain number of days.
  • The bank allows automatic payments (there is no need for a bank representative to authorize the transaction by phone, etc.).
  • The card may be used for international transactions.