AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

manual billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google wouldn't allow me to switch to manual billing because of a glitch - view video to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTwJa43_9E&feature=plcp

I submitted a support ticket a week ago to change this from auto billing to manual billing (while I had a credit over $500)  - This all started because I accidentally swiched to auto - and within seconds later tried to switch it back.  After the support ticket was submitted - nothing happened - other than they automatically ran my card for several hundred dollars. 

Below is a list of the transactions. I was told even though I had a $500 credit in my account, I needed to deposit another $1600 in order to switch to manual billing.  Below is a list of all my transactions - I was treated SUPER rude as well, like I didn't understand anything by the web support. So I deposited $2k to get my account switched from auto to manual, but I want that credited back. I have had to spend 4 hours with tech support trying to figure out why their system requires you lend google credit to stop automatic payments.  It's super frustrating, google was super rude, and I seriously think they need to consider their customers better if they want to remain the dominant search engine because karma always comes around.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: manual billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Have you by chance viewed this page?  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=34103  This could by why you're having issues.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: manual billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the insight - still super frustrating, but thanks for your response