AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

made payment 10 days ago not credited to my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made a$20.00 payment via Bpay on 22 April 2014, the money is still not in my acccount. I contacted my bank, they say the money was sent to Google the next day. I contacted google adwords twice, they say that they have not received the money. I don't know what happened to the money. Can anyone help? 

Nathan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: made payment 10 days ago not credited to my account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nathan,
Unfortunately, we don't have access to your billing details on this forum.

I think your best bet would be to call Bpay and ask them to run a trace on the payment and when they come back to you with details, call Google back and send the details to them.

For the record, non standard payments, in my experience, usually take a pretty long time with AdWords. Considering the billing country is in Ireland and our banks were closed yesterday and are about to go on a long weekend, I would wait until Wednesday before moving forward with this.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for you reply. After 2 more calls and emailing payment receipt from my Bank to Google finally, the money was credited to my adword account on 7th May. I was told it's a mistake adwords has not processed the payment. I suspected all the way the problem is not with my bank or Bpay because, I have been making payment for about 5 years, never had a problem. Always, money was in my account within 3 days.

Nathan.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your post Nathan as I was wondering if others were having a Bpay problem too.

I paid $200 by bpay 4 weeks ago and it still is not showing in my account.
I have used bpay before with same bank and same Bpay numbers with no problem so I did not bother to check as I have never had any biller ever fail to receive Bpay before.
Now I see I am not the only one.
I will be ringing google today and I hope they take my complaint seriously and not try to direct blame elsewhere.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have spoken to Google adwords many times. They have admitted there is a problem because they are using a third party to receive payment via Bpay. They asked me to pay by Credit Card so that money will be in my account fast.

Alternatively, they asked me to transfer money to their bank Account. It is the same story, they receive payment using the same third party. They said they will fix the problem, nothing has changed. It is very likely, I will quit Adwords when my money in my account runs out.

Nathan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't think I can afford to give up on google ads so I hope they come up with my 200 bucks in a hurry as I also can't afford to throw money away either.
I have submitted help support details with screen shot of Bpay bank statement which has the Bpay receipt no. so it should not be too hard to find it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google responded promptly once I notified them and my lost payment is now showing in my account thankfully.