AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

jjdecorating@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I changed my email address by filling out what was necessary and was charged, but because I am in New Zealand I find out after payment had been made that it is not successful here from applying through you guys. I need that email changed back as I need it every day for business and money refunded

1 Expert replyverified_user

jjdecorating@gmail.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @James W,

This help community is able to provide assistance with the operations of AdWords... but we are not able to help with email changes, payments or anything that involves accessing personal accounts. This is done for your privacy & safety. If people could simply change account emails... the system would be useless as accounts could be compromised at will. The world we live in today does not allow such luxuries and niceties. 

You will need to access your Google account and add in or change your email address... or you can open AdWords, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown or click on the word HELP to interact with AdWords support. 

You can use this information to change the information yourself. 

Kind Regards,

James

jjdecorating@gmail.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Also, you should never post your email address online publicly. You will assuredly receive much more spam... some of which will be cleverly disguised spoofs that will likely mention AdWords, etc.. in a hope that you will fall for it and have your Google account comprised. This is why there were warnings before you posted stating not to share the info here.

You can edit your post here, if you so decide. 

Kind Regards,

James