AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

issue with singing up billing-section in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when i was singing up for my adwords  account, i key in my payment account number which  was listed . but when i press the save and continue bottom it end does not proceed and show a text under the payment text bar , which's look like this (Authorisation failed: No reason provided by your financial institution) . please help , and what should i do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ANP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: issue with singing up billing-section in adwords

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nigel,

The issue most likely is on the side of your bank (or chosen financial) institution and may require a quick call to them to figure out exactly what the problem is. That said, @Trevor_Stewart posted a really nice breakdown of what may be causing the problem and how to solve it in a related thread on the same issue.

Hope this helps,

ANP

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ANP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: issue with singing up billing-section in adwords

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nigel,

The issue most likely is on the side of your bank (or chosen financial) institution and may require a quick call to them to figure out exactly what the problem is. That said, @Trevor_Stewart posted a really nice breakdown of what may be causing the problem and how to solve it in a related thread on the same issue.

Hope this helps,

ANP