AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

issue with singing up billing-section in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when i was singing up for my adwords  account, i key in my payment account number which  was listed . but when i press the save and continue bottom it end does not proceed and show a text under the payment text bar , which's look like this (Authorisation failed: No reason provided by your financial institution) . please help , and what should i do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ANP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: issue with singing up billing-section in adwords

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nigel,

The issue most likely is on the side of your bank (or chosen financial) institution and may require a quick call to them to figure out exactly what the problem is. That said, @Trevor_Stewart posted a really nice breakdown of what may be causing the problem and how to solve it in a related thread on the same issue.

Hope this helps,

ANP

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ANP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: issue with singing up billing-section in adwords

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nigel,

The issue most likely is on the side of your bank (or chosen financial) institution and may require a quick call to them to figure out exactly what the problem is. That said, @Trevor_Stewart posted a really nice breakdown of what may be causing the problem and how to solve it in a related thread on the same issue.

Hope this helps,

ANP