AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

invoice after using promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've recently used a promotional code for adwords. I paid 25 eur and got a 75 eur bonus. I've already spent the entire amount of money but still haven't received any invoice for the 25 I paid. Can you please let me know when I will receive the invoice?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Dana

Re: invoice after using promotional code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Dana

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You can get your invoice from the billing tab of your account. Here is some information and instructions about getting your invoice-

Get an invoice or payment receipt

Kind regards

Re: invoice after using promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for answer. 

But, maybe, I did not express correctly. I know, where I can find invoices, but they are clear - they are without information about the price.

I mean, at first I had to pay 25€ (my campaign started in february). Then I got my bonus. I spent all money this month. And for now I still do not have invoice for that 25€, but I have two empty invoices. Do you know, if there is any problem or I just have to wait for may invoice?

Can you pls.help me again?

Many thanks. 

Kind regards.