AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

inserting and updating billing information api

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to update billing information, credit card details etc. and get an invoice using the adwords API?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikram R
September 2015

Re: inserting and updating billing information api

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for reaching out with your question! If you are looking to update AdWords billing account information (i.e. credit card details, billing profile address, invoices for AdWords charges) through the API, this is unfortunately a feature that is not available via AdWords API at this time. I have seen feature requests from developers for these features and I am hoping the AdWords API team will add them to a future version of the API.

For further updates, I would recommend checking out the AdWords API Help center and the API Forum. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,

Anna

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikram R
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for reaching out with your question! If you are looking to update AdWords billing account information (i.e. credit card details, billing profile address, invoices for AdWords charges) through the API, this is unfortunately a feature that is not available via AdWords API at this time. I have seen feature requests from developers for these features and I am hoping the AdWords API team will add them to a future version of the API.

For further updates, I would recommend checking out the AdWords API Help center and the API Forum. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,

Anna

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I was wondering if there have been any updates to the AdWords API so it is possible to update billing information via the API such as adding PO or reference #'s to invoices.

Thanks,

Matt

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anna!

Is it possible to set up existing billing profile for an customer account through the API?

I mean that part what happens after user clicks "Fix it" here:

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

Now we do it manually but we want to automate it.

Note: This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

When you post again in a new thread (per reply below) feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.