AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

important question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We were unable to process your payment worth c. AD. 100,00.
Bank feet (or institution) that issued the credit card the following details about the reason for the rejection: No reason
Please check the validity of the details of the payment method. After that, you can make the payment for the balance you owe. If this does not make the payment, contact your bank or credit institution to resolve the problem. More information.

why i see this massege plz ????????????????????????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: important question

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

This a good question and it happened to me too.

Even if google asks for the CVN code from your card, it seems that they don't use it to generate a secure transaction with the 3D Secure protocol, because my card has that setup and in the payment process they didn't ask me to enter the 3d secure password.

What i found out to be the solution, was to setup my card from internet banking to raise the temporary daily limit for UNSECURE transactions to above my payment amount., and only then I was able to make a payment.

If this helps, please come back and close this thread with green button "Accept this solution"

Re: important question

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As Adrian suggests this is not likely to be something that Google can do - but rather something your bank will need to check.

Many banks protect customers by simply rejecting online credit card payments unless you have advised them that your are likely to need them to be approved. you will need to speak to your bank and ask them what blocks they have in place and how to allow Google to get past them.