AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,
Hope anyone can help me here
I just dont get what I done wrong - statement correctly shows 700$ withdrawal on card, and sudden - block.
I tried to call to customer support - robot didnt pass me after entering account id
Then i filled up the form and got auto-reply that "account will be reviewed"
Could you please explain what should i do next ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bitsane E,

Unfortunately there is not much we can do for you here in the forum since we do not have access to your account. What you experienced typically happens when Google detects something extraordinary and stops your account to protect you. Your best option is to contact AdWords via the form linked-to below.

***   Get Google Support   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785?visit_id=1-636162904391935011-947329350&hl=en&rd=1

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bitsane E,

Unfortunately there is not much we can do for you here in the forum since we do not have access to your account. What you experienced typically happens when Google detects something extraordinary and stops your account to protect you. Your best option is to contact AdWords via the form linked-to below.

***   Get Google Support   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785?visit_id=1-636162904391935011-947329350&hl=en&rd=1

Best,

Lakatos