AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

today when i logged into my adwords account, I saw a message that my account has been suspended due to some suspicious behavior in the payment activity. I am using my master card on my own name which is verified. Also since I provide ppc services to clients, therefore payment frequency and amount varies. I emailed the support depart but got canned reply. Any help is appreciated as I was running a client's campaign.

Re: identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just got this message

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."

I honestly do not know of any violations i have done againt Google Policy

Can somebody please help me as I have good amount remaining in my account and this is was client's money Smiley Frustrated

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Haseeb,

It would be better if you talk to Google Customer Support as this Community is Shared with everyone so its not advisable to share your account details.

To see Google customer support number : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Haseeb N,

Welcome...

I don't know why but Google does not disclose the reason of suspension.It will be great if you can share your landing page with us,so that me or other members of this community can help you better..

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+Rupesh Chhabra

thankyou for reply.

I did that but I got an automated reply Smiley Sad

I have also submitted the case via there given form. I am hoping to get quick solution from community members who are affiliated with Adwords. I was running a client campaign and I have to complete it.

+shuva

thankyou for reply. My landing page is not an issue. The suspension happened due to payment activity Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no body can help me with this issue? this is very frustating as I even don't know the reason my account got suspended Smiley Frustrated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No wonder why people do not rely on google. With such “support” and "active" community, anyone could have gone nuts.

I have a very awful experience with Adwords and I am requesting for refund. Lets see how much time they take now to refund my money.