AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

iNACTIVITY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been ill for some time and thereby inactive due to a couple of years or so of ill health, in and out of hospital which left me with little time and even less energy for any business w

During this period I overlooked the need to cancel my Admob account or pause it.

I have been charged for services I am most unlikely to use at all during the next six months. - I say this rather sadly - and would like to discuss it with someone.

The website pages are less than helpful.
I should be grateful for your advice. A refund might be nice as I am unlikely to be very active on this account - as is seen clearly from the record. As an 83 y.o. pensioner, the amount would be very helpful as the extra costs pile up becuase of the ill health.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: iNACTIVITY

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ;

Google does not refund any costs for clicks incurred; unless the clicks were illegal  / invalid;

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’