AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i want to make payments manually how to set it to that?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i don't want to be charges automatically i wish to be charged manually.  I put $10 in yesterday and it still charged me 46 cents extra.  please stop it before it goes to far.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i want to make payments manually how to set it to that?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gary,

You can change your bidding strategy to Manual under campaign setting. Just select your campaign and go to settings. Scroll down to 'Bid Strategy" click Edit & Select
I'll manually set my bids for clicks
and hit save. Once you change the settings, make sure to check the adgroup and keywords bids and adjust accordingly.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: i want to make payments manually how to set it to that?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Gary,

From the sounds of your post, did you set a $10/day budget, but you incurred a cost of $10.46 for that day? If thats what happened, then you might want to read up about "overdelivery".

Overdelivery is a feature of your settings that can help make up for days when traffic is slow and your ads don't get as much exposure. Please note that you're never charged more than your monthly charging limit -- the average number of days in a month (30.4) multiplied by your average daily budget.

Kathleen