AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i want to credit money not to debit

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot which appeared to contain private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar. 

Rather than posting a screenshot, please fully describe your issue, as requested by another Community member. Please also be aware that no one in this Community forum will have access to your AdWords account, and working directly with AdWords support may be  your best option.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bhasker S
February 2016

Re: i want to credit money not to debit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bhasker,

Please elaborate your issue for better solution.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bhasker S
February 2016

Re: i want to credit money not to debit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bhasker,

Please elaborate your issue for better solution.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to stop debit on my account.
I have been having my account for few months now. on my last payment i deactivated the account to wait and see if money will be deducted and suprisingly all the money is gone. How was the money deducted when the add was not active? how were people supose to click on add which is not active?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

good day
I have been having my account for few months now. on my last payment i deactivated the account to wait and see if money will be deducted and suprisingly all the money is gone. How was the money deducted when the add was not active? how were people supose to click on add which is not active?

I want to stop the debit from my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

R500 was debited on the 7th of Oct and i placed my account inactive to see if money will remain but yet all the money is gone untill another amount is debited again og the 8th of novermber. I want a refund of my money and to stop this debit order on my account. this is unacceptable