AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i need someone to help me get adword promotiona code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i need someone to help me get adword promotional code and send it to my email address tundeofiy2k8@gmail.com
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i need someone to help me get adword promotiona code

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Tundeofiy,

Welcome to the Forum!

We do not distribute Promotional Codes here and also I would advice just don't add random promotional code to your adwords account as it can suspend your account.

Every promotional code comes up with some terms and conditions, make sure you fulfill all those and then only go for promotional code.

If you are new to adwords and launching brand new adwords acccount, you will get promotional code automatically which be used with New less then 14 days old adwords account.

hope that helps!

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

where i can get my promotional code?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

where i can get my promotional code?

Re: where i can get my promotional code?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello tundeofiy2k8, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

You should contact with adwords support team,They will help you. For more information Go with this link. 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Tundeofiy,

Welcome to the Forum!

We do not distribute Promotional Codes here and also I would advice just don't add random promotional code to your adwords account as it can suspend your account.

Every promotional code comes up with some terms and conditions, make sure you fulfill all those and then only go for promotional code.

If you are new to adwords and launching brand new adwords acccount, you will get promotional code automatically which be used with New less then 14 days old adwords account.

hope that helps!

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Please don't repeat questions as you will get the same answers from same people's.