AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i need someone to help In Using adword promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm Kinjalk From India.

Last Month I Got a $100 Adword Coupon From iPage Web Hosting.

They mentioned that I Need to spend $25 first.But here in my adword a/c currency is showing in Rs. (INR)

I Just want to know that how can i use that coupon ?

Re: i need someone to help In Using adword promotional code

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Kinjalk T,

Welcome to the forum.

Promotional codes (also known as coupons or vouchers) offer a credit to an Google Adwords advertiser's account.Google will occasionally give out promotional codes as part of specific offers. Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your Adword account, and they're typically for new advertisers with new accounts. You can enter the promotional code in the Billing tab of your account.

In order to get the credit(offered amount), you'll have to apply the promo code within 14 days of creating your account and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account after redeeming the code. After spending $25, you'll then see the credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Find more help here Using Promotional Code

Thanks,

Re: i need someone to help In Using adword promotional code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Kinjalk T, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.

promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

If your adwords account is not more then 14 days, Go to billing tab, and click on More action, and put code over there. 

Hope it helps you