AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i just gave Account Cancellation in my google ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i created a video campaign in google adwords , later i dint want to run it and i stop the campaign so in Account setteing-preferences - i clicked "Account Cancellation"

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Church of H
September 2015

Re: i just gave Account Cancellation in my google ?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Do you have multiple AdWords accounts or are you using other Google services? AdWords charges look like "GOOGLE ADWORDS. CC@GOOGLE.COM" or even with customer ID in your CC statement. You can find the Credit Card details under Billing Settings in your AdWords account. More info on unauthorized charges here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

You can still access the cancelled account with same credentials. I'd suggest reading this article to understand the billing summary page and navigation.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi sumanth thanks . I dont have any invoice in my adwords account but in my credit card statement its showing 2times same date "google india pvt" , i just want to check whether i have just entered credit in my adwords account how to check that ? will it show in Download your copy of data in google ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Church of H
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Do you have multiple AdWords accounts or are you using other Google services? AdWords charges look like "GOOGLE ADWORDS. CC@GOOGLE.COM" or even with customer ID in your CC statement. You can find the Credit Card details under Billing Settings in your AdWords account. More info on unauthorized charges here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
in card statement its showing "GOOGLE IND IA PVT LTD"?? is it from adwords ?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Most likely not. Have you been through the 'unauthorized charges' help article in the previous thread? Have you checked your AdWords account if your credit card is set up? have you checked if there are any other AdWords accounts or any other Google services you might be using? If you don't find anything as such and do not recognize the charge, you can speak to Google and get it clarified. Contact info here.

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i just checking this was this in year 2012, 2013 & 2014???
"If you've been charged by AdWords and you're using Visa or MasterCard to pay, you might see any of the following charges on your statement:

GOOGLE ADWORDS. CC@GOOGLE.COM
GOOGLE*GOOG[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]
GOOGLE*SVCS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]
GOOGLE*ADWS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]"

BUT "GOOGLE INDIA PVT LTD was in card statement in 2013 year.