AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i have pay google adwords 5000/- through net banking reflect balance. what can i do ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have pay 5000/- rupees through net banking.till now i m not recive payment my account.i have call many time google call center. i m not find gud replay. i have lose busines. what can i do ...? plz help any one........

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i have pay google adwords 5000/- through net banking reflect balance. what can i do ?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

Some times there is a little delay in showing it in your account. How long ago have you paid and has it been deducted from your account at your bank?

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: i have pay google adwords 5000/- through net banking reflect balance. what can i do ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shubhkamna12,

It takes 1-2 days to be credited in your adwords account and if 2 days already passed out than you should contact to google.

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello shubhkamna12,

As per Google notes quoted below regarding Net Banking facility in India:

"Delays

If you're worried that your payment is taking too long, there are a couple things you can do to check that it's on its way:

• Check that your funds have been withdrawn from your bank account. If they haven't, contact your bank.
  • Check with your bank that the funds were transferred to the correct account. The account number should be the same as the one listed in our payment instructions (generated when you made a funds transfer payment  in your AdWords account).

If it's been two weeks since you initiated the transfer and you still don't see your payment, you can contact us. You'll need to include a valid proof of payment with this form (by clicking the "Choose File" button). Click the link below to see more about a valid proof of payment"

Hopefully this should clarify and give you more insight!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have also paid Rs 2000 to Adwords through netbanking and it doesn't reflect in a/c, my adds have stoped. Adwords ppl say it will take another 5 days. What can i do? 

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Well if they say it will take 5 days you should wait another 5 days and from next time you should refill your account as soon as you start getting low on balance rather than wait for it to get exhausted.

If it doesnt get reflected in your account even after 5 days you should contact adwords with proof of your payment. you can find more details at http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=34118

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Just to add to the valuable info above, you can call the India support team on 18002582554 for any queries. It'd probably help expedite solutions.

Regards,

Nikhil