AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i have not received my coupon code yet of adwords account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

dear i have seen an offer of redeeming credit balance of adwords of $100 and i signed up but not recieved any credit yet please help me my adwords email is 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: i have not received my coupon code yet of adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

There are certain terms and conditions attached with the promotional coupons and this might vary from country to country. I would suggest you to read this policy related to these coupons depending upon your country where you are trying to open the account.

Please remove your email address from this open forum as it's against the posting guidelines.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

There are certain terms and conditions attached with the promotional coupons and this might vary from country to country. I would suggest you to read this policy related to these coupons depending upon your country where you are trying to open the account.

Please remove your email address from this open forum as it's against the posting guidelines.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You can contact the customer support and ask for a coupon. Your account must be not older than 14 days to use it.