AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i have no cradit and card net banking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m not bussiness man and i m fresher i have no credit card and net banking and saving a/c i wanna from u aapka jo bhi payment ho vo aaplog direct meri income se cut karlena income ho to cut otherwise nothing payment cut ke baad jo remian ho send home

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i have no cradit and card net banking

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

hello alokshri05

This adwords community is only for English speakers.

Please use English to ask anything.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

I would say that if you do not have a product or service that you want to advertise, then maybe AdWords is not the program you're looking for?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theresa

He is using Hindi at the last sentences.All he is saying is:

I am not a businessman and I am fresher.I have no credit card and net banking and savig a/c.I want from you.Whatever the charge comes,cut that from my income.Cut only when I get income otherwise dont cut anything.If any amount remains after cutting the charge,send to me.

Alokshri05,

This community is for discussing problems and tips of adwords program , not to make deals like you are looking for.

Thanks