AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i have coupan card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: i have coupan card

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello GPS,

Welcome to Adwords community Smiley Happy

Can you please explain what you exactly want to know. Are you want to use the coupon card?

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Re: i have coupan card

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI GPS I

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

To get the most from your interactions on the community going forward, you may wish to give some detail of your question within your posts. It will help other forum members to provide a suitable solution to your query, were a friendly group and we want to help you!

So, I'm guessing that you have a coupon code that you want to redeem? If so, there are some terms and conditions that you should be aware of when using a coupon code, which can be found here: http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/coupons/terms.html

Also, I wanted to add some information about how these codes work and where they can be redeemed within your AdWords account: Using promotional codes (coupons)

Finally, should you encounter any issues, you may wish to read the article Fix a promotional code issue.

I hope that this helps you!