AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i had been charge $16.85 from google electronic art i need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i had been charge $16.85 from google electronic art it has been months and i still havent been able to get intouch with the company i need help! my card company to me to try to make contact n still I haven't talked to no one it was a deal on one of the android games but they charged me twice and I didn't receive anything

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: i had been charge $16.85 from google electronic art i need help!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Nisha,

This is the AdWords community, so our users wouldn't be able to help with anything related to issues with apps from the Google Play store (it sounds like that's where you got this game from)?

Check out this path to contact the Google Play team directly: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#ts=3006676,3013988&contact=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was charged $10.64 and I have no idea what it is for! This has happened more than once from Google and I don't even play games on my phone. Not sure how or where they got my credit card information from but I'm about to come unglued. I can guarantee you if I ever do decide to start playing, this is the LAST company I'll be purchasing from.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!