AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i got charged immediately i opened an account and added a payment option,my ads are underreview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am a newbie in google ads, i have not ran any sucessful ad, i just added my payment options with all my ads still being under review, next thing i know is that i got charged for ads that are still under review with zero clicks. Please what are the charges for?

I just created my ad account today, this is my first time,what am i doing wrong

1 Expert replyverified_user

i got charged immediately i opened an account and added a payment option,my ads are underreview

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @kingsley i

Can you share a screenshot of the charges you're referring to?

You might notice a cost column for the campaign(s) or ads you've created, but that is usually your cost per click, cost per view, etc. 

Automatic payments is a payment setting in AdWords. Using this setting, you first accrue advertising costs, then have those costs automatically charged to your primary payment method.

Invoices are generated monthly, while charges can occur throughout the month. An invoice for a particular month is available by the 5th business day of the following month. For example, your April invoice will be ready no later than May 5. If you're trying to get your invoice earlier than this, you'll see the message "Invoice not ready" instead of the invoice link in your account.

-Julia

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @kingsley i,

Go through the billing tab and see if you have been charged for ads clicks or tax if any.

Go to settings cog(at the top-right) > billing & payments > transactions.

If nothing is there, contact AdWords support.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: i got charged immediately i opened an account and added a payment option,my ads are underreview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i saw nothing on there,no charges whatsoever, no clicks, nothing, please
can i have the adword support email so i can contact them, thanks for the
prompt reply

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Here is the AdWords Support link: AdWords Support

You can also contact the AdWords support using the help tab from the AdWords UI.

Settings Cog > Help

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’