AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i cant use my adwords promo code..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

keep saying that We're sorry, you're not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason: Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.,,

i already paid the $25... i applied on adwords because of their $75 promo coupon,, and now i can't use it????

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author gilbert n
September 2015

Re: i cant use my adwords promo code..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You can create a new account with US billing, but each billing account needs to be verified.

If you are in Philippines I am not sure how you are going to verify your US billing account.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gilbert,

Welcome to the community.

Promo code are country specific. You cannot use a promo code issued in one country while having a billing address in another.

Please check the terms and conditions of your coupon.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there any ways i can use the coupon code? or do i have to create a new account with US billing? im from Philippines.. thanks for the answer

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author gilbert n
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You can create a new account with US billing, but each billing account needs to be verified.

If you are in Philippines I am not sure how you are going to verify your US billing account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gilbert N,

In addition to the Deepak's suggestion i would like to add one more thing here - The promotional code is account specific also,if you create a new adwords account, i don't think you can use the same promotional code.