AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i cant use my adwords promo code..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

keep saying that We're sorry, you're not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason: Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.,,

i already paid the $25... i applied on adwords because of their $75 promo coupon,, and now i can't use it????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i cant use my adwords promo code..

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gilbert,

Welcome to the community.

Promo code are country specific. You cannot use a promo code issued in one country while having a billing address in another.

Please check the terms and conditions of your coupon.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there any ways i can use the coupon code? or do i have to create a new account with US billing? im from Philippines.. thanks for the answer

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author gilbert n
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You can create a new account with US billing, but each billing account needs to be verified.

If you are in Philippines I am not sure how you are going to verify your US billing account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gilbert N,

In addition to the Deepak's suggestion i would like to add one more thing here - The promotional code is account specific also,if you create a new adwords account, i don't think you can use the same promotional code.