AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i can't stop a campaign i started long time ago !!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i starting an Ad campaign through Admob more than a year ago but my admob account got suspended, however the campaign is still running and my bank account still being charged for that campaign monthly. and cant access my account to stop the campaign, its a dead lock !what i get when i try to get to login to my admob account

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i can't stop a campaign i started long time ago !!!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Bandar,

Suspended accounts cannot continue to run ads. Have you checked if you have access to any other AdWords accounts?

Since this is an account-specific, urgent issue, please contact AdWords support and they will be able to look at this with you and get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Cassie

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bandar A
October 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey
thanks, i have tried to login to my adword page but when i tried to pause or delete the campaign in there i get this message "This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords".

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Bandar,

Hmmm, it sounds like you may actually have AdWords Express ads that are running, which is on this login page and under a different interface. Can you try logging in there? These may be the ads that are running.

Let me know if this works,
Cassie