AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i am paying AdWords through net-banking. How to add Credit card

AJ
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
AJ
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am paying AdWords through net-banking. I want to add Credit Card and keep both forms of payment methods and pay Mannually at my convenience.

I tried to follow the steps provided in the AdWords Help for "How to register credit card", but I failed to do the same as many of the options/buttons were not being displayed (missing).

any one could explain Please. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: i am paying AdWords through net-banking. How to add Credit card

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi AJ,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. Often, accounts with the country set as India or the currency in INR can only pay by netbanking depending on the platform of the account and the country and currency selected. If the option is available to pay by credit card in your account, you would see the option in the Billing Preferences tab. I would recommend taking a look at this resource for further information or contacting us if you would like to look at account specifics.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or please feel free to contact us directly. We are available from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453). Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,

Anna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am not able to use my Bank of Baroda International Debit card for payment it shows CVV is wrong.

what to do???

and Net Banking option is not there. my country in account is INDIA and Currency also INR.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2013.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.