AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i am living in canada, how do i change my payment method?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it seems my only option is credit card, but i dont have a credit card, i only have a pre paid one, how do i make a payment?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i am living in canada, how do i change my payment method?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You can use a DEBIT CARD ( if that is what you mean by "pre paid one" ), as long as the bank doesn't block your internet payment and the card is an accepted one ( Mastercard / Visa)

Details about payments are here

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6390?topic=63#

You question can have a double meaning. If you mean that you started the configuration of adwords as a "Postpay" , which means payment after you receive clicks, and you want to revert to a "Prepay" method, that is not possible, acording to the rules found in the article above.

If this helps, please come back and close this thread with green button "Accept this solution"

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

It is actually possible to change from automatic (postpay) to manual (prepay) payment systems - the link provided by Adrian above includes a link in itself to instructions on how to do this.

Switching between Manual and Automatic Payments

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Jon is 100% corect, thanks for pulling this discussion in the right direction.

After some more reading i understood that only certain accounts open before 2009 cannot change the form of payment.

I will make the right recommendation from now on.