AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i am getting clicks but no calls plz help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have seen my account suddenly got thousand of click and no call even you have taken big fund also take from my credit card all amt but how and why i need to see on my accounts and jest investigate shows behanid me .to give such big loss

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i am getting clicks but no calls plz help me

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

"Thousands of clicks and no call?" I am new to all this myself but if I were you I will be pausing my Campaign(s) right away and get someone to look into your account for you even if you have to pay one of the Top Contributors on this forum to review your AdWords account, website and landing pages. Probably give Google Engage a call. I don't know what your landing pages look like but often your landing pages can be responsible for this sort of outcome. 

Good Luck. Smiley Happy

RC

Re: i am getting clicks but no calls plz help me

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello MTS; welcome;

Well..there could be many reasons for that;

Instead of making the long list here, I would encourage you to do some literature survey. Run a search on the community for "clicks no calls". You will find many discussions ;

Here are two good ones to start with;

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’