AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

i Received one offer as "Our offer to you: Spend INR500, get INR2000

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Received one offer as "Our offer to you: Spend INR500, get INR2000 

are there any conditions with this offer?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i Received one offer as "Our offer to you: Spend INR500, get

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi rahul b,

Welcome.

In order to get the Rs.2000 credit, you'll have to apply the promo code within 14 days of creating your account and then get at least Rs.500 worth of clicks in your account after redeeming the code. After spending Rs.500, you'll then see the Rs.2000 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Find More Help Here Adwords Promotional Code

Thanks,

Re: i Received one offer as "Our offer to you: Spend INR500,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access

GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in

that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but

still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit??

and when reflect my credit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir/Madam,

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit?? and when reflect my credit?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Indus E,

Welcome back.

This is account specific issue & we don not have access to the account department.In your case i will suggest you to contact  adwords support team.They will help you regarding this problem.(Assuming that you have met all the necessary conditions to get the promotional credit).

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Thanks,

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

If you selected a "personal account" instead of "business " than taxes will be deducted from the amount spent, therefore you will have less than 500 INR in clicks. How much is your spending balance without taxes and how much is on the taxes column  in your billing page ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit?? and when reflect my credit?. I have already contact GoogleMCC3@genpact the but still now not solve my issue. It has been one week i have not received credit not expected from Google