AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how to use my $72 for youtube?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account was suspended and I want to do youtube marketing with ads. how do i do this?

Re: how to use my $72 for youtube?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI inyourzip

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Just to clarify, are you saying you want to use your AdWords account to place ads on YouTube? When was your account suspended? Did you receive an email giving any information about the reason? You will need to adress the suspension issue before going any further.  PLease see the article "Understanding account suspension", it states-

"A suspended account is an account that can no longer run ads. If your account is suspended, you can still sign in to look at past data for your campaigns. Going forward, however, you won't be able to run any ads in this account or any associated accounts.In certain cases, you may be able to make changes to your website or business practices to get the suspension removed."

Please read the page and determine the cause of the issue/ type of violation, and read the necessary policies to find out if you can apply any changes that will remove the suspension. Only Google can decide if the suspension can be lifted. If it cannot be removed you can cancel your acocunt and request a refund.

Wishing you the best of luck! :-)

Best Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do I get the suspension removed?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI inyourzip

Did you receive an email giving details of the suspension? The effect of the suspension depends on the type of violation and you will need to determine the cause (please see the article I linked to in my last post "understanding account suspension", the bullet points in the bottom of that page explain about the different types of violation and if it is possible to fix it.)

Once you have determined the cause of the suspension (please see the policies page), if it is possible to fix (or if you think you have been suspended in error) you can use the contact form to get in touch with support with details of your changes or why you think the suspension was a mistake and get the issue sorted. Ultimately it is of course Google's decision, it is possible depending on the nature of the problem that some suspensions do not get lifted.

Wishing you the best of luck Smiley Happy