AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how to fix the account was suspended due to the payment suspicion

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to fix the account was suspended due to the payment suspicion. I have requested many times an email but can not recover my account. And I can set up any accounts were consistently met with such

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Star P
January 2017

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we don’t have access to individual AdWords accounts. Given the specifics of your query, we’d recommend referring to any policy related email you've received. Typically, these emails will provide you with detailed next steps to follow; however, if you’re having trouble, we'd suggest reviewing this article about fixing suspended accounts with payment issues.

Alternatively, you may request an appeal using this link.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Spencer

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Star P
January 2017

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we don’t have access to individual AdWords accounts. Given the specifics of your query, we’d recommend referring to any policy related email you've received. Typically, these emails will provide you with detailed next steps to follow; however, if you’re having trouble, we'd suggest reviewing this article about fixing suspended accounts with payment issues.

Alternatively, you may request an appeal using this link.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Spencer