AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how to enter promotion codes for new campaign?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have set up a new campaign in my account and i want to use the promotion code of 50 dollar to start the campaign. But when i go to the billing option by click gear button, it is sending me to the billing options which is asking credit card or debit card details and there is no promotion code option available. Please suggest where i will find the option to enter promotion coupon code or it is necessary to enter credit card details first and then we can enter promotion code?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gagan S
September 2015

Re: how to enter promotion codes for new campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gagan,

Yes, it is necessary to add the CC details even if you are trying to add the promo code. Promo codes vary from country to country and are of different variations. 

Here are the steps that need to be followed while entering the billing details as well as promo code:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?hl=en&rd=1

Pankaj 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gagan S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gagan,

Yes, it is necessary to add the CC details even if you are trying to add the promo code. Promo codes vary from country to country and are of different variations. 

Here are the steps that need to be followed while entering the billing details as well as promo code:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?hl=en&rd=1

Pankaj 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That link does not work.