AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how to delete my credit card information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, how to reactive my account? and how to delete my credit card information after I have completed my payment?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to delete my credit card information?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Pempek,

You add, edit or delete your card information as long as you are using automatic payment method. Note : You need at least one primary method of payment before removing your existing card information. You can find more information in the following help center articles.

1. How to reactivate your AdWords account?

2. How you pay?

3. AdWords Phone Call Support 

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Pempek,

To change or delete card information -

1.Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
(Note: If you're a My Client Center account-user and would like to switch a client account's payment option, you should sign in directly to the client's account. You won't be able to make the change if you access your client's account through your My Client Center account interface.)
2.Select the gear icon .
3.Click Billing Preferences.
4. In the Billing and Payments section, click Edit.
5.Select the payment option you'd like to use and click Continue.
6. Fill out all required details (note that some fields may autopopulate) and click Save Changes.

To reactivate your account -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en this can help

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please note that in order to keep an active Adwords account, you must have a billing method in place. Google applies advanced security techniques / methods to protect the data.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’