AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how opem new to campaign but different location, payment and domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have ADWords account with 4 campaigns since last two years, works fine no problem, however I need to make the same campaigns for different location and website which I want to have different payment as well in order to check the results and report separately, should I need a new account? I was not able to open a new ADWords account with the same email.

Would someone please help me? Should I have a new email address or same account but different payment method and bill reports thanks & Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how opem new to campaign but different location, payment and domai

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

You cannot use one email address on more than one AdWords account. To open a second account, you need a separate email address.

I would also recommend that you read the policies around "double-serving" very carefully. Having two accounts for one business can violate the policy. You may be okay if the campaigns do not overlap--if they are not serving the same physical territory or audience, but you'll need to be very careful.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*