AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how opem new to campaign but different location, payment and domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have ADWords account with 4 campaigns since last two years, works fine no problem, however I need to make the same campaigns for different location and website which I want to have different payment as well in order to check the results and report separately, should I need a new account? I was not able to open a new ADWords account with the same email.

Would someone please help me? Should I have a new email address or same account but different payment method and bill reports thanks & Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how opem new to campaign but different location, payment and domai

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You cannot use one email address on more than one AdWords account. To open a second account, you need a separate email address.

I would also recommend that you read the policies around "double-serving" very carefully. Having two accounts for one business can violate the policy. You may be okay if the campaigns do not overlap--if they are not serving the same physical territory or audience, but you'll need to be very careful.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*