AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how much that i pay for google adword service ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: how much that i pay for google adword service ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mardy,

In short, you pay what you are willing to pay. There is no minimum, so you can spend as little as you like.

This is obviously influenced by a number of factors, but in essence that is the answer.

You can learn more about costing in AdWords here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6080594?rd=1

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Mardy,

The Google Adwords Platform is an advertisement platform in which you determine how much Budget you want spend to attract visitors to your website based on the targeting methods, keywords, and ads you create.

If you question is about a 3rd party service creating and running an adwords campaign for you, that is determined by the fees of that 3rd party service.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mardy,

In short, you pay what you are willing to pay. There is no minimum, so you can spend as little as you like.

This is obviously influenced by a number of factors, but in essence that is the answer.

You can learn more about costing in AdWords here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6080594?rd=1

Hope this helps
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Mardy,

The Google Adwords Platform is an advertisement platform in which you determine how much Budget you want spend to attract visitors to your website based on the targeting methods, keywords, and ads you create.

If you question is about a 3rd party service creating and running an adwords campaign for you, that is determined by the fees of that 3rd party service.