AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how much does this test costs ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how much does this test costs ?is it difficult ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how much does this test costs ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Ahmed S ! Welcome to the Community

The test is 50 $ x 2 , because you have to take 2 tests to get certified. If it is difficult or not, this a question for the certified members of the forum, I'll let them elaborate

Here is the info page about the cost of the exams

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/12252?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

The exam a bit tricky;

You need to get yourself familiar with the "nuts and the bolts" of AdWords.

I would recommend going through all study material in the learning center, and having an account to set up a few campaigns for training.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I passed the advanced test finally. I'd say it is quite difficult you need to study quite a bit to pass it.

Is there a way to put up an Ad words individually Certified badge here on the forum?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Joel;

Not at the moment. Google is working on design changes. That might be added.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’