AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how do I stop the google adwords charges on my credit card

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get charges on my credit card { google *svcsapps_webuy cc@google.comCA} I'd lioke to stop it but don't know how. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

how do I stop the google adwords charges on my credit card

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jimmy D,

Those charges are actually from apps for your phone or Android device... and not AdWords charges. These would be from Google Play Store, I do believe, so you would want to go here and edit the card on file. 

They could also be for Google Apps for Work, which is now called G Suite. If you subscribed to this service in the past or signed up for a free trial, this is what the charge is for. If you stop payment it will cancel the service and you will lose use of the services, so you should consider that. You can change the payment method and keep everything working, too. 

Further, you can log into Google AdWords and take a look at billing and verify any billing info, such as cards on file. Once you log in, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then click on Billing. Next, click on Billing Settings in the left hand column. This is where any credit cards used are listed. You can add many cards, bank accounts or remove any... but you have to keep one payment option on file with any AdWords account. Please note that AdWords credit cards do not look like what you stated, so those are from one of the other two options I listed. 

Kind Regards,

James