AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how do I change the company on my google AdWords billing profile?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've recently moved country and I no longer work on the start -up that i previously ran google ads for. I want to use the same google account but to change the billing profile country and company.

1 Expert replyverified_user

how do I change the company on my google AdWords billing profile?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tom B,

If you want to change the business details(name and address) then Go to settings cog > Billing > billing profile > edit > make changes to business details > save.

Note:

You can not change the currency.

Time zone can be changed only once over the life of the account(only through AdWords support).

So, If you have moved to a different country, you might be asking about the account currency change which is not possible.

Either, continue with the same currency or signup a new AdWords account with desired currency and timezone settings.

For your reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704334?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’