AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

how can i pause automatic extensions?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sir once I have added my card no. and it was just charing automatic and I want to remove this automatic detection

of money so let me know how its possible to delete and they are showing me that my outstanding bill is abut571.99 and I was tring to pay by another dabit card but it says that my bank is not authorized so just tell me that how I can delete the account on adwords and how I can pay here buy another card, in future I will try my self again to put my website on google adwords.

thanks

regards

manmohan singh

www.marudhartoursindia.com

Part of this post has been edited by a Community Manager per the posting guidelines.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how can i pause automatic extensions?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Manmohan Singh, 

I confirmed that the support rep helped move your payments from automatic to manual and that your new payment went through. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

Mini

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Manmohan Singh, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community and we are happy to help you. 

I will reach out to you via email to sort out this issue. Watch out your inbox.

Thanks, 

Mini

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Manmohan Singh, 

I confirmed that the support rep helped move your payments from automatic to manual and that your new payment went through. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

Mini