AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

hi , I need help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tämä laskutustili ei ole enää käytössä. 
Tarkastele  mahdollisista jäljellä olevista laskuista, maksuista tai hyvityksistä.
someone pls check my acc 

thanks
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi , I need help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hei, se ei ole suositeltavaa jakaa tilisi tiedot yhteisöä, joten suosittelen poistat nämä mahdollisimman pian. Olet parasta yhteyttä Google AdWords-tukeen kysymys.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. Thank you!

It looks like you have written in Finnish language on the English forum. I tried translating it and it goes like this:

"This billing account is no longer active. View the details of possible remaining invoices, charges or credits. someone pls check my acc"

Did you check the form of payment included inside the Billing tab of your Adwords account?

It looks like some issue with either your credit card which has expired or something related to that.

I would advice you to speak with Adwords support on this matter as no one can access your account from here.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Scott, olet nopea Smiley Happy

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hei  ,hix hix miten mä poistan sen? autaa

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=fi&hlrm=en&answer=2424604&rd=1

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.