AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

[help]suspended due to billing information could not be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account was suspended because of the billing information, i have no idea about why...

i was using manual payment.. and i already made payment to the account, campaign with running on the first day i created this account, but suspened on the second day in the morning.

the website i promoted: www.sushiworld.ca

called support number, but there were no human !!!

its a local business, a sushi restraunt, we never promoted it before.

please help .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [help]suspended due to billing information could not be verified.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The best thing I can advise is to contact Adwords. There could be a number of reasons why your acocunt was suspended. There are a number of ways to contact AdWods:

This link provides all the contact details, phone, email, chat (if in your country).

Ryan.

Ryan.

Re: [help]suspended due to billing information could not be verified.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

My view is that this is not a billing issue, but rather the "content" (actually, lack of content) on your site;

The site is built using a collection of pictures / images with hardly no text; The bot "reads" it as a blank page. (Especially the "landing / intro page" that has nothing on it except a logo to click on...).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’