AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

help me , authorization failed, credit card details are not correct

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello i have problem to ask about credit cards, my credit card spending limit is $ 2,000 and the strange thing is I used to pay for pretty much paid the account, the accounts are can not run ads, yesterday is my credit card when payment is used to message: authorization failed, credit card details are not correct? hope someone answers help, my new credit card to use google for 2 days

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: help me , authorization failed, credit card details are not correct

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I highly suggest that you contact Google direct on this one. We do not have access to your account in the forum. See the contact AdWords button in the top right corner of the forum pages for contact details.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I highly suggest that you contact Google direct on this one. We do not have access to your account in the forum. See the contact AdWords button in the top right corner of the forum pages for contact details.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭