AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

help me and tell me why they are suspending me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't understand something, Google doesn't allow bank transfers anymore because when i created my account i choose manual payment for the bank transfer and my account was suspended because of billing information  

Please help me understand this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mama H
September 2015

Re: help me and tell me why they are suspending me.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mama,

Sorry for your account been suspended. Available payment options and services differs from one country to another. Can you tell us, on which country that Adwords account has been registered with. 

In the meantime, if you need a clear information on why your account has been suspended, kindly visit, https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

To contact Adwords support team, call them or submit your query here

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mama H
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mama,

Sorry for your account been suspended. Available payment options and services differs from one country to another. Can you tell us, on which country that Adwords account has been registered with. 

In the meantime, if you need a clear information on why your account has been suspended, kindly visit, https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

To contact Adwords support team, call them or submit your query here

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm in south africa