AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

help- Campaing used budget more than assigned

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Since yesterdya, I am facing it in an account.

There is total 4 campaign and I was using shared budget for last 2 days and I see that one campaign used 90% of budget and I removed shared budget. For that particualr budget, I set daily limit to 3000, still It used more budget on same day so I ignored it as it may have used already.

But again today, I see that this campaing used 8000 of account budget even it was limited to 3000 at campaign label, so I paused it and after 5minute, it increase to 10,000.

As a result, other campaign ads stopped showing as account lable budget used completly. It may adjust later, but it affect the other ads for some time.

How is it possible? am I doing something wrong?

Also, when I see all "online campaing " statics then this campaing show 138 click, 10,000 total cost, but when I see this campaing at adgroup lablel then show 80 clicks & total cost 6000.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help- Campaing used budget more than assigned

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
update-

Now it show lots of invalid clicks. and total cost reduced to 700.
Still question is- how did it used more then assigned budget to this campaign.

Re: help- Campaing used budget more than assigned

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there, 

The situation that you are facing might be in relation to Overdelivery. Overdelivery means that we might overshoot your daily budget by up to 20% in any one day, but we will balance this out over a period of 30 days, so you never pay more than your daily budget multiplied by the number of days in that month. For example you might spend 12% of your budget on one day when you're performing really well, and then spend only 80% of your budget on a day when you're performing less well.

Hope this helps!

A.