AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

google played me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

about a month ago I opened my first adwords account.

it was immediatly suspended due to something called billing suspension.

I tried contacting google-but no human response and then they accused me of violating adwords policy-so I cancled my account.

Then a few days ago-a message from google"sorry we made a mistake-there has been no violation".

great right?

so i re-opened my account but it didn't run-so I contacted google and at the same time I received 2 messages-this is an error your ads showed be running and that my account has been suspended.

my account of course didn't run and hasn't run ever since- again tried contacting but again no human response only auto messages that my account is suspended!!!!

please help me someone!!!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google played me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ouch ...This is rare...Smiley Surprised

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey MosheTLV here is the website :http://www.exclusivecakeshop.com/

I really don't understand this.. I do hope it's rare but really at least I've could have chatted with a google rep or something

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I think that the problems is with the kind of  a "pop-up " window that loads up when "landing" on your site.

Check with your site programmer, if the site meets the Policy requirements for  a"pop up"

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=175904

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe Thanks for your help although I have to say I see no pop-up and I checked the code and there doesn't seem to be any pop up code are you sure the pop-up came from this site?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

When I click on the link, I get to see   animation loaded as a  "kind of a Popup".

Read the link I provided about the types of pop-up not allowed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

common moshe this is rudicilous: I got this message from adwords:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Customer ID: 868-091-8928
Display URL: exclusivecakeshop.com

If any of your ads for this site have been disapproved for violations of our Advertising Policies, you can just re-save your ads to automatically submit them for approval. Here's how to edit and resubmit ads for approval:

so now you're saying I'm violating pop-rules???

and after that really didn't work I got this:

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

Your ads are now running.

Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

------------------------
Your AdWords Customer ID: 868-091-8928

I appreciate your help but here is the evidence that something here isn't working properly and it isn't me!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

For some reason sometimes a user gets an email that is irrelevant to the suspension reason / cause. (I have no clue why..)

I will refer your case to Google, asking another review, but - in my view - you will just get another suspension email. It will not remove the suspension...We need to figure the reason for suspension (that Google has not disclosed...)