AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

google played me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

about a month ago I opened my first adwords account.

it was immediatly suspended due to something called billing suspension.

I tried contacting google-but no human response and then they accused me of violating adwords policy-so I cancled my account.

Then a few days ago-a message from google"sorry we made a mistake-there has been no violation".

great right?

so i re-opened my account but it didn't run-so I contacted google and at the same time I received 2 messages-this is an error your ads showed be running and that my account has been suspended.

my account of course didn't run and hasn't run ever since- again tried contacting but again no human response only auto messages that my account is suspended!!!!

please help me someone!!!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google played me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ouch ...This is rare...Smiley Surprised

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey MosheTLV here is the website :http://www.exclusivecakeshop.com/

I really don't understand this.. I do hope it's rare but really at least I've could have chatted with a google rep or something

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I think that the problems is with the kind of  a "pop-up " window that loads up when "landing" on your site.

Check with your site programmer, if the site meets the Policy requirements for  a"pop up"

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=175904

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe Thanks for your help although I have to say I see no pop-up and I checked the code and there doesn't seem to be any pop up code are you sure the pop-up came from this site?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

When I click on the link, I get to see   animation loaded as a  "kind of a Popup".

Read the link I provided about the types of pop-up not allowed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

common moshe this is rudicilous: I got this message from adwords:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Customer ID: 868-091-8928
Display URL: exclusivecakeshop.com

If any of your ads for this site have been disapproved for violations of our Advertising Policies, you can just re-save your ads to automatically submit them for approval. Here's how to edit and resubmit ads for approval:

so now you're saying I'm violating pop-rules???

and after that really didn't work I got this:

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

Your ads are now running.

Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

------------------------
Your AdWords Customer ID: 868-091-8928

I appreciate your help but here is the evidence that something here isn't working properly and it isn't me!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

For some reason sometimes a user gets an email that is irrelevant to the suspension reason / cause. (I have no clue why..)

I will refer your case to Google, asking another review, but - in my view - you will just get another suspension email. It will not remove the suspension...We need to figure the reason for suspension (that Google has not disclosed...)