AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

google online marketing challenge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Total budget allotted to us was 250 dollars but i don't know how despite setting the daily budget as per the budget left in the account in the last days of the campaign so that we don't cross the 250 mark. it  automatically crossed the  250 dollars and reached up-to 252.63 mark before we reviewed the account that day.

I hope we are still eligible for the competition as the budget crossed even after setting the last day budget in accordance with the budget left in the account which should not have been the case.Please clarify 
Total budget allotted to us was 250 dollars but i don't know how despite setting the daily budget as per the budget left in the account in the last days of the campaign so that we don't cross the 250 mark. it  automatically crossed the  250 dollars and reached up-to 252.63 mark before we reviewed the account that day.

I hope we are still eligible for the competition as the budget crossed even after setting the last day budget in accordance with the budget left in the account which should not have been the case.Please clarify 

Re: google online marketing challenge

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

There are times when your daily cost might be 20% more than your average daily budget that you set (in your case - $250). This happens on days when the traffic for your targeted themes is higher.

Please read the below for better understanding:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375423?hl=en

Regards
Rohit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
so sir
are we still eligible for google online marketing challenge?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That's upto Google.. You should speak to the support team. They will be able to guide you..

Cheers.

Rohit