AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi , my adword  account managed by a person in India .Now I need to refill it my self but Im living in Sri lanka is this possible thorugh my credit card .I want to remove the country and billing adress covert it to Sri Lanka  and ad my card details .Tell me if this is possible

sanduni

Re: google adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sanduni,
In your billing profile, if the selected country is Sri Lanka, then you can add your new credit card details. But as you said that your account was managed by a person in India, so if your Country in Billing profile is India, then it will not be possible to make a payment through credit card of any other country.
To help you more in this, please let me know what is the current selected country in your Billing profile.

Regards
Puneet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi dear ,

Thanks for replying.Im currently living in Sri Lanka.Current selected country in account is India. Seems I have to open a new account ?I have heard older is the better. Do you think if I start new account That will affect the number of audience ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sanduni,
I don't think that creating a new account will affect your audience and number of clicks, however this can affect your Quality score, as account historic performance is a factor that counts in calculating Quality score.
For creating new Adwords account, I will suggest you to first cancel your existing account, as running more than one Adwords account for promoting a single website is a Policy issue and this may leads to suspension of your Adwords accounts as well.

Regards
Puneet