AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

google adwords TAN (optional)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir!

Please provide me TAN number

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: google adwords TAN (optional)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi, 

TAN  stands for Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN), it's 10 digit alpha numeric number issued to persons who are required to deduct or collect tax on payments made by them under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.

TAN is an optional field in your AdWords' billing profile. If you don't have one, leave the blank. 

Having said that pleased be informed that TAN is not issued by Google, it is issued by Indian Govt's Tax department. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi and welcome to the AdWords Community. Can you please elaborate your question, what is TAN and what you need this for?

Thanks,
Mini
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi, 

TAN  stands for Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN), it's 10 digit alpha numeric number issued to persons who are required to deduct or collect tax on payments made by them under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.

TAN is an optional field in your AdWords' billing profile. If you don't have one, leave the blank. 

Having said that pleased be informed that TAN is not issued by Google, it is issued by Indian Govt's Tax department. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you will get info here

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3365132?hl=en&ref_topic=15973

Google's Permanent Account Number (PAN) is AACCG0527D and the registered address on the TDS Certificate should be:

Google India Pvt. Ltd.
No.3, RMZ Infinity, Tower E,
Old Madras Road, 4th & 5th Floor,
Bangalore - 560 016

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MY TAN NO. IS COMPLETE BUT NOT SHOW MY A/C SO PLZ. HELP ME....

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

Thank you.