AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

give me price list for advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: give me price list for advertising

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Prasad D,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

There is no fixed price list for advertising with AdWords. It's an Auction based platform where multiple advertisers willing to show their ads on similar keywords in a certain geographic location bid for their ad placements on Google Search Network, Display Network, or on both. The result of such auctions decides ad ranks, and their costs. 

Further, the beauty of this robust system is that you can start advertising your business with AdWords with simply any budget of your choice, and you always have your complete control on the spends. You pay only when someone clicks your ad to visit your website or call. 

To learn more about AdWords, you can visit https://www.google.com/adwords/

To better understand how AdWords work, you can read this explanation 

To understand how Auction Works, and how is the cost for a click decided? You can watch this video

Hope I could answer your query. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Re: give me price list for advertising

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
As @Ratan J explains there is no price list. Instead you need to decide how much you wish to spend and then build a campaign to get the highest number of quality clicks you can with this budget.

Note I did not say the most clicks - getting lots of clicks is simple. But rather getting quality clicks - i.e. those that convert into customers once on your site.

Once you achieve that you can get yourself into the position where you can confidently increase your budget as high as possible whilst still generating a positive return on investment.